Immigration Services For Migrants

An immigrant or a “lawful permanent resident” is a foreign national who has been granted the privilege of permanently living and working in the United States. When you already have a close relative who is a lawful permanent resident staying within the country it can becomes easier to get into the US. However it may involve a lot of paperwork to be done and experience shows that it is always better to consult the immigration specialists on the matter, Service for investors because by being on our own we may miss out on some important formality. There are many online and offline immigration paralegal service providers whom we can approach and get assistance to get the work done efficiently. These service providers are usually experts in various immigration services like,Green Card
Work Permits
Fiance / Fiancee Visas
Political Asylum
Translation Services
Visas/Re-Entry Permits
Deportation matters
Affidavit of Support

There are many types of employment visas for those who are trying to enter the United States. These include visas for investors, advanced degree holders, and people with extraordinary abilities, professors, researchers, skilled workers and religious workers. If you are truly eligible, the relative can file a petition which must be approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This is followed by getting the immigrant visa number whether you are already within the US or outside. If outside one must go to the US Consulate to complete the process.

The non immigrant visa is a faster method to enter the US as the process takes just a few months. The non immigrant visas where employers sponsor for immigrants are H-1B, H-2, H-3, J-1, L-1, L-2, O, P, including treaty visas.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.